Federal Work-Study Program
- Academic Year Work-Study student employee request guidelines
- Summer Off-Campus Work-Study student employee request guidelines
- Summer On-Campus Work-Study student employee request guidelines
Graduate Research Assistantships
- Extension Service Graduate Research Assistant Recruitment Guidelines
- Current Job Opportunities
Hourly Student Employees
- Hourly student employee request guidelines
- Request to Hire Student Worker Form
GA Rates(these amounts are set by the Provost's Office)
Student Worker Rates (these are set by Extension Administration)
3 LEVELS BASED ON JOB DUTIES VERSUS THE CURRENT RATES BASED ON EDUCATION LEVEL
- LEVEL I – Basic Duties (i.e. filing, copying, mailings, faxing, data entry,
This level would not require any specialized skill sets and would not require a resume.
Beginning Rate: $9/hour
- LEVEL II – Field Work (i.e. caring for land and/or animals – no research required)
This level would require a detailed job description of field work required and a resume.
Beginning Rate: $12/hour
- LEVEL III – Research Based Projects (require specialized skills for research
This position would perform duties equivalent to a Graduate Research Assistant.
This level would require detailed job description with specialized skills required and a resume.
Beginning Rate: $15/hour
Workstudy Student Rates (these are set by the Federal Workstudy Program)
Academic Year and Campus Based Summer: $8/hour
Off-Campus Summer (Community Service): $8.25/hour
Last Update April 4, 2013