WVU Extension Employee Directory
To save money, Extension no longer prints and mails physical phone directories. The directory is updated as changes occur. In 2020, with changes in staffing, Extension Communications and Technology are working to transition to a new mode of delivery.
Printed two-sided, the document is only 28 pages long. Please email Robin Anderson to report additions, deletions, and corrections. Limited, critical changes will be made as Extension transitions to a new directory process and system.
- Morgantown Campus Personnel Room and Telephone Numbers
- Updated December 9, 2019
Note: For those unfamiliar with the WVU phone system, when you call a main campus-based office (such as 293-4221 for the Office of Technology) rather than the individual phone number, the operator asks for a 5-digit extension which is a 3 followed by the person's listed 4-digit phone number. To dial directly, use 304-293 followed by the listed 4-digit number.
Extension Directory (PDF files)
Updated December 9, 2019
- Extension Directory as a single document
- 55 pages (28 when printed double-sided)
- Extension Directory by sections
Cover - 1 page
- Table of Contents - 1 page
- Section 1: Support Offices - 2 pages
- Section 2: Program Units - 11 pages
- Section 3: WVU Extension County Offices - 11 pages
- Section 4: County Program Coordinators - (updated online only)
- Section 5: County Offices (addresses and phone numbers) - 2 pages
- Section 6: Electronic Mailing Lists - 2 pages
- Section 7: Alphabetical Listing of Employees - 10 pages
- Section 8: Extension Offices / Telephone and Fax Numbers - 1 page
- Section 9: Subject Matter Support - 6 pages