WVU Extension Employee Directory
To save money, Extension no longer prints and mails physical phone directories. The directory is updated as changes occur.
Printed two-sided, the document is only 28 pages long. Please email Gitta Jenkins to report additions, deletions, and corrections. Sections of the directory with new updates are posted on Friday.
- Morgantown Campus Personnel Room and Telephone Numbers
- Updated June 3, 2019
Note: For those unfamiliar with the WVU phone system, when you call a main campus-based office (such as 293-4221 for the Office of Technology) rather than the individual phone number, the operator asks for a 5-digit extension which is a 3 followed by the person's listed 4-digit phone number. To dial directly, use 304-293 followed by the listed 4-digit number.
Extension Directory (PDF files)
Updated June 3, 2019
- Extension Directory as a single document
- 55 pages (28 when printed double-sided)
- Extension Directory by sections
Cover - 1 page
- Table of Contents - 1 page
- Section 1: Support Offices - 2 pages
- Section 2: Program Units - 11 pages
- Section 3: WVU Extension County Offices - 11 pages
- Section 4: County Program Coordinators - 1 page
- Section 5: County Offices (addresses and phone numbers) - 2 pages
- Section 6: Electronic Mailing Lists - 2 pages
- Section 7: Alphabetical Listing of Employees - 10 pages
- Section 8: Extension Offices / Telephone and Fax Numbers - 1 page
- Section 9: Subject Matter Support - 6 pages