The Office of Technology is happy to assist you with copying CDs and DVDs for work purposes.
Considerations and Requirements
- Provide an original CD/DVD of what you want copied, because your copies are going
exactly like your original. Preferred format is -R.
- Supply the blank media on a spindle (or loose) and not in cases. Include extras
in case of “bad” CDs/DVDs.
- DVDs need to be the -R format.
- Copyrighted CD/DVDs need written authorization.
- Allow two weeks for the job to be completed.
- You are responsible for printing and adhering the labels.
- On-campus users are expected to deliver and pick up their media.
- Jobs are limited to 10 or more copies.
If you need more information, please contact Gitta Jenkins.