ACross ExtensionCollaborate and achieve more together for West Virginia.
Did you know Extension video presentations can be archived Microsoft SharePoint/Teams?Access Extension Training & Meeting Videos
Add a Video to Extension's Archive
Current Office Status
To protect the health and safety of our employees and community, many WVU and WVU Extension Service employees are working remotely. While we may not be physically in our brick and mortar offices, we are working hard to assist our fellow West Virginians in all 55 counties.
For information about WVU’s efforts to address
the coronavirus.wvu.edu for more.
Departments & Program Resources
- Angela Lawrence joins WVU Extension Service in Berkeley and Jefferson counties
- DeVor joins WVU Extension Service as agent-in-training in Wyoming and McDowell counties
- Boerboom joins WVU Extension Service as an agent-in-training in McDowell and Wyoming Counties
- FARMacy provides fresh, free fruits and vegetables — by doctor's orders
- WVU, building trades organizations launch Apprenticeship Pathway Degree Program
WVU Today Stories
- WVU temporarily shifts most undergraduate courses online amid increasing COVID-19 cases
- WVU adds isolation, quarantine and third-party testing data to COVID-19 dashboard
- Gee: Gatherings outside Morgantown bars put us all in jeopardy
- WVU provides additional COVID-19 testing information
- WVU Extension Service’s Family Nutrition Program partners with farmers and health providers to prescribe fresh fruits and vegetables
- Wildlife Habitat Management Fact Sheets
- The West Virginia Energy Express Initiative
- Timber-Safe – Reduction of WV Logging Hazards
- Efficacy and Crop Safety of Pydiflumetofen for the Control of Botrytis Gray Mold (Botrytis cinerea) of Blackberry
- Energy Express AmeriCorps