ACross ExtensionCollaborate and achieve more together for West Virginia.
Did you know Extension video presentations can be archived Microsoft SharePoint/Teams?Access Extension Training & Meeting Videos
Add a Video to Extension's Archive
Current Office Status
To protect the health and safety of our employees and community, many WVU and WVU Extension Service employees are working remotely. While we may not be physically in our brick and mortar offices, we are working hard to assist our fellow West Virginians in all 55 counties.
For information about WVU’s efforts to address
the coronavirus.wvu.edu for more.
Departments & Program Resources
- West Virginia 4-H offers youths communication skills and connection through new pen pal program
- HandSAFE training brought to high-hazard industries by WVU Extension Service
- WVU Extension Service announces leadership appointments at Jackson’s Mill
- WVU Extension faculty member receives national honors for excellence and diversity
- Aetna Better Health of West Virginia aims to change lives of youths in foster care through 4-H
WVU Today Stories
- WVU collaboration strives to overcome childhood obesity in the state
- WVU collaborative receives funding to provide opioid crisis training to educators
- WVU receives $25 million gift to support outdoor economic development, develop new remote worker program
- National 4-H Week will be celebrated virtually this year
- WVU Extension Service to offer education and community to state’s female farmers through online curriculum
- Wildlife Habitat Management Fact Sheets
- The West Virginia Energy Express Initiative
- Timber-Safe – Reduction of WV Logging Hazards
- Efficacy and Crop Safety of Pydiflumetofen for the Control of Botrytis Gray Mold (Botrytis cinerea) of Blackberry
- Energy Express AmeriCorps